Sunday 29 March 2020

Random facts with Nikau: Day 3

Today I was playing with my Lego.  I have a lot of Lego, especially when it is tipped out ALL over my bedroom floor!  

Anyway that got me to thinking about how much Lego there would be in the world so off I went on my random fact finding mission for today. 

Find out some random Lego facts here. 
 
I am not sure how they know that Lego would last for 1300 years in the ocean but that is a really long time and probably not good for the environment. Luckily my Lego is not leaving my bedroom floor anytime soon.  Sorry mum!

2 comments:

  1. Hi buddy, love your LEGO gif. Your ideas are very creative. You have found out some fantastic random facts about LEGO. There really are a lot of LEGO pieces in the world. I am glad you are going to make sure that your LEGO doesn’t end up in the ocean however I would be pleased to see it leave your bedroom floor at some point. Love mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikau

    Another interesting blog post, you are certainly keeping up with some great blogging. Remember to please reply to peoples comments on your posts, I see you have one on your teeth post from our buddy class in Auckland. Have you ever watched Lego Masters? Their designs are incredible!
    Looking forward to more posts.
    Miss Power

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.