Monday 30 March 2020

Random facts with Nikau - Day 4

So today's facts are all about teeth.  

We all have them and we all use them every day but what do we really know about them.  

Well I know that teeth are a fantastic tool that can be used for lots of different purposes like chomping a juicy steak or opening a tricky chip packet or for chewing fingernails when you are feeling nervous.  Ok, maybe not the best use of teeth but people still do it. I also know that teeth are one of the reasons for constant nagging from my mum.  I wish I had one dollar for every time my mum has told me to clean my teeth in my life. I would be rich!

Anyway it was her nagging today that gave me the idea for today's random facts.  Thanks mum!  Here are my facts...

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nikau. Some great learning on yoru blog post here. I did not know tattoos for teeth are a real thing. I will do some further research about it. Well done for keeping up with your learning and blogging. Happy blogging. My class are buddy classes with your class for the Tuhi Mai, Tuhi Atu programme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Mrs Tofa, thank you for your comment. I enjoy finding out new facts about a range of topics so thought I should share them on my blog. I hope to blog most days in the holidays with random facts I find so keep visiting for updates. I will checkout your class blog too.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.