Sunday 29 December 2019

SLJ W1 D3 -Team Players: Activity 2

The basketball player i would most like to interview is Stephen Curry because I think he is one of the best players in the world. Stephen Curry plays for the Golden State Warriors. If I could interview him I would ask him... 

  1. What do you think the most important skills are to be a top basketball player?
  2. Who inspired you to be a basketball player?
  3. Do you think you would be as good a basketball player if you were short?
  4. What do you think you will do when your basketball career is over?
  5. What advice would you give to children who dream of being as successful as you?
I wonder what his answers would be?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikau

    Great set of question that you have put together to ask Steph Curry. Great choice of person to ask also. If I could choose a NBA player to talk to it would be him also.
    I think he is a great player, but also I really like the city of the team that he plays for. So the dream would be to be able to go to San Francisco and ask him the questions. That would be so cool!

    I do wonder what he will do when he retires from basketball. Although they make so much money while they are playing that they probably don't have to worry too much about it.
    He may end up being a coach or commentating.

    Good work once again Nikau!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.