Friday 27 March 2020

Random Facts With Nikau Day 1



During these days of Covid-19 quarantine I decided I needed to do something to cure my boredom and entertain my blog viewers. 

At first I didn't know what to do but then a random thought came to my mind and so..... here it is, random facts with Nikau.  

Each day I will choose a random topic, find some random facts and create a random gif to entertain you.  Day 1 = coconuts!
   


If you have a topic idea that you would like me to explore please comment below.

I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nikau

    What a great idea. I can't believe that 150 people die every year from getting hit on the head from a coconut, that's quite a high number! Have you had thoughts about what you might research tomorrow?

    Miss Power

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss power I have found a sight with a lot of weird different things. Tomorrow I will be talking about something weird about guinea pigs. Come back tomorrow to find out bye.

      Delete
  2. Hi Nikau, Well done on your random facts for today. Who knew that coconuts would be so interesting. I also found it interesting that coconuts can travel for up to 100 days in the ocean and still germinate and grow a tree when they find land. The gif was quite time consuming to make however it turned out so well. Keep up the great work love Mum x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.