Friday 3 April 2020

Random Facts with Nikau: Day 6

Today I bring you a set of random facts on a topic close to my heart: The amazing, one of a kind haircut, "The Mullet" 

There are heaps of different kinds of mullets with strange names like bowl cut mullet, shaggy hawk mullet etc.  In my facts you will see two mullets, the old school 80's hairdo or the modern mullet.  

Which style would you be brave enough to wear?

I have an awesome mullet haircut (modern mullet) at the moment as do most of my rugby team.  Our coaches are very proud however our mums, not so much! 

Anyway here are some random facts about this hairstyle.  I guess I won't be visiting Iran anytime soon. 



When I was thinking about what else to add to my blog post today my mum found a virtual hairstyle website.  It was hilarious trying all the different styles. Here are some of our styles.  Which cut do you think I should get next?

 
I look forward to your comments.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Nikau,
    I'm Dwyane and I am from Glenbrae School. Great post, now I know more hairstyles.If you were to pick one hairstyle which would you pick and why?
    Stay safe

    -Dwyane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dwayne,

      I would pick the 80's mullet because that is the original mullet. My mum says I would look like Joe Dirt though and will not let me!

      Thanks Nikau

      Delete
  2. Greetings Nikau,
    I'm Miiana and I'm from Glenbrae School. You have a great post about different hair styles. I would pick curly hair or a mullet for next time? Keep with the good work and blogging.
    Stay safe !!

    - Miiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Nikau

    How are you doing during this Level 4 lockdown? I hope there are some fun things happening at your house!
    I can see that you have been very busy creating all of these daily facts to share with us all.
    I love that you have created this one about the mullet! I laughed so much. My nephew has had a mullet for quite a while and he is very proud of it! It reminds me of him!

    Remember to go and check out the fun things that you can do on the Totara site. I like the look of the recipes on there! Maybe you could give the chicken nuggets a go, it would be like homemade McDonalds!!

    I look forward to reading more of your work over the next few weeks. Keep up the great work Nikau. It was fun to read!

    Talk again soon!

    Mrs Costello :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Nikau it is Riley here from Grey Main, I think that you should get the afro next. I like how you have got heaps of facts about hair styles. I didnt know that mullets are ban from some country's. I cant wait to read the next lot of your daily facts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi marlin here
    nikua go number two

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.